Sunday, August 26, 2007
Andrew( my sis's bf) came down around 1 plus followed by my little baby... =)
but before that, I bought a MNG top and mphosis sandal...
after eating our lunch,we went to Island Creamery to eat ice-cream cuz sister wants to eat...
I said"ice-cream creamery"( i did say both island and ice-cream) but baby corrected " island cafe"... both of us are partially right but he asked me to ask Julia so i asked... hahaha...so we were squared... hahahaha...no need kicks and hits... hahaha...
East Coast park were mainly running for chong and cycling for the rest of us... sis and andrew rode couple bicycle...lol...I rode SINGLE beside my baby...lol...
anyway, it's about all... to lazy to type so much...
I want to mug my youtube...later going out to buy things with parents... =) but lazy to go out...
always want to mug youtube with someone but that someone always has calls coming in between; very disturbing... anyway...yah~cya!!
Sunday, August 26, 2007