"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, August 13, 2007

alrights...I decided not to type in Chinese as I'm an English speaking person... =)*burb*I just finished my one bowl of "lor mee"...now feeling so full; can even vomit the food out...sheesh...

I'm sorry, I switched off my HP; I don't want any disturbance when I'm STUDYING...try other mtds to get through me =P if U can...

but I'll still check my hp for msges now and then when I'm done with what I'm supposed to do *_* br />

blearh~~ why?! i was so careless until I realised that it was actually easy and problems can be done if there weren't any mistakes...For the past few hours I've been thinking that if Topic D comes out, I'll not touch it for I always can't get the answer but now there's no need to avoid such easy question =) maybe for the theory part...lol...still, i love myself for picking out the mistakes and not giving up!!! *muackXxX*

I can do it!!加油!!

Monday, August 13, 2007