"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, August 05, 2007

Take a deep breath; breathe in and breathe out.

Take that patience.

"A satisfied person will no longer be motivated" Lecture 12( motivating employees)

Therefore I will not be satisfied in everything I do so as to feel motivated. =)

Bye!

well, here comes the NOOB for the two of them who knws what's going on...I'm so NOOB!!! argh~ somehow I felt cheated by myself...somehow it's actually also a good thing thinking of it in another perspective...lol...But still, effort wasted doesn't mean outcome isn't good...hahaha...really appreciate Sariam(customer service oficer) for helping me clear my doubts...hahahahha...omg~ Somehow, it's a miracle to me too =) if you think it on another view; A blessing in disguise. Most probably. =))

I can return you ur sim card already!!! hahahahaha..."my god"...

k!!!

btw, I've embed afew songs into my blog...so if u refresh the page, U'll get to listen to new songs...it's shuffled and autoplay=) if not you can let it play and to the next song...just f.y.i. =D

Sunday, August 05, 2007