"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, July 06, 2007

somehow, i felt stupid and I'm a deep thinker.always thinking of the weirds...
Agatha words were clear and confident when she was talking about Mr chong being in Malaysia. Mine="are you serious? I don't know"... skeptical about how true were chong's words...somehow, i tusted her words and doubted him...i had lots of ideas why he lied to her or maybe he even lied to me..either lying to either one of us...so feeling unjustified, i smsed him to realised that he actually told agatha he was gg to HK and she MIGHT GOT IT WRONG...i missed out this possiblility and chose to believe her words...every single word about he gg to malaysia...omg~ I'M so bashful...I'm so sry...I doubted my friend...he felt hurt though he might think it's childish but i was equally hurt when i told him that... I think i'm being too sensitive...

Friday, July 06, 2007