"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, July 21, 2007

So this will be my third time blogging again today...

why?? because I went out with him again...hahahahha...went to have dinner with my big little boy...we at at novena ajisen ramien and yup...FULL...
den went to buy BAO JIN TIAN( dim sum) for sister though i ate two of them...lol...prawns...

maybe coz we were full, he was FOC( full of crap)...I'm also...is it?? maybe...
well, spending time with him is always so limited...In a blink of an eye, ta-da, it's homey time...
but before we left, we went to cold storage to buy two bottles of beer...dunno what brand coz i didn't notice but noticed some obscene pictures...lol...he needs beer to drink to slp...like a baby needs milk to sleep...hahahahha...
well, beer is my baby's milk...but today, he needn't need one coz he's already exhuasted from the earlier wake up call from his family and yupp...plus working and plus me...I love my little baby very much...

Saturday, July 21, 2007