"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, July 22, 2007

Some things aren't meant to be mentioned here. Still, you'll see me ***ing somehow.

Well, apart from that, I just read the life section of the Sunday Times( drawn to Thai BOxing) and saw this OPSS junior in the newspaper. She learns Muay Thai. Cool, I love elbow and knee kicks but kick-boxing doesn't allow that anyhow. She looks familiar and where have I seen her? Maybe on the roads once? or she has that common look probably.

Ok, made a deal with LION... NO matter what circumstances, if I get the chance to see him anywhere on the streets, he'll get *sth*... hahaha...There'll be a time...time is all that it needs...hahhaha...

Have to thank my little boy, chong for sending my sister and I home...I think I love sad songs which makes me a sadist?? nah~ MIKA-Any other world is a nice song...love the beat at the chorus part...and i hate big girls are beautiful...haha...dunno why but I just don't like that song...I'm PICKY... =D

It's still raining, I don't feel like going to school tmr...but still I'll go...No avoiding...lol...

I'm kissing the air...

Well, I want to hear good news from chong on his dealS with his buyers and sellers...he's always been telling me stuffs about his work...oh!for that, I love to listen at the same time I know that he'll be able to achieve what he wants...=)

A deep thinker you are, naturally...

love everyone but I love Chong alittle more...aint I lovely?? PS. M18 =]

Sunday, July 22, 2007