Saturday, July 28, 2007
I walked up and down thinking on whether i should cook maggie mee and at last i cooked with an egg inside and maybe only the egg tasted good...ate the egg, threw half of the uneaten tasteless tom yam maggie mee into the bin... *burb*
SOmehow, I'm missing my Spicy Potato chicken Melts...I didn't eat it yesterday as you know...because i ate Mcmuffin =X
Want to eat and lazy to cook is me...Nobody to cook for me...then when eating i remembered somebody yesterday saying that he'll cook for me...well!!! I'm waiting to taste your culinary skills...Can I place my order now?? I want this, that, that and that! =D I'm so hungry for your food... Pls don't cook another maggie mee for me because I dunno what you food you know how to cook except maggie mee and rice dumplings, made by your mum-not even u made it =)
I'm waiting!!!For that one day you ever lay your hands in the kitchen*stomach growls* Ps. Pls prepare something yummy...hahahhaha...
Well, Lovelle smsed and said that she needn't use my lappy already coz her friend suddenly fell sick...the friend falling sick might be her friend's excuse...I can also say that anyway... But I'm really sick though better than yesterday's...
but the weather is cold isn't it? I have been feeling cold since the morning...well, the clouds are grey too...thunder is audible...Lightning? not sure...
oh! And it's thundering and raining now...even darker...
Saturday, July 28, 2007