"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, July 21, 2007

Past few days have been hectic for me...perhaps everyone?? Preparing for two tests ie accountings and stats, projects and presentation...that's a kller for that week...well, yesterday had two presentations and for POM i'm lucky to say that I've passed well, can't say with flying colours but passed lah!! hahaha...got the same score as shalu infact...well, what I've gotta say is that we didn't put in much effort into studying for POM...esp ME...well, what's done cannot be undone and lets hope for a better me next time...

and yup...was supposed to stay back for POM project with siti and my grp members but i left soon enough after the whole of effective communication presentation( chong was already waiting for me)...I can't say that i did very well but still fair enough...heard from Robbin that I did better than the last round which i supposed so too...hahaha...thanks!!!
he bought me a black ink catridge for me printer and I love him for his initiativeness...hahahaha...wanted to watch die-hard4 with him but the 6pm show was sought of "too late" for me because of some CRAP stuffs...and well, ended up leaving orchard and we went to kentridge park because i'm so "no" to places like vivo-city, Sentosa, etc... hahahahha...I put him in a difficult spot yesterday...A good place for couples for it's serenity though it's abit ulu at some ...but well, if U know what to do there then it's something even special there...hahaha...
one thing worth commenting NOW is that the rain seem to not like chong...haha...the day before yesterday he washed his car and It rained yesterday so i commented " you shouldn't have washed your car, it's raining!"(meaning that the rain could have helped him wash)
then today, just only, he smsed me saying that he again shouldn't have washed his car coz right after he washed, it began to rain... I can't help but laugh at his " =/ "...so why did he washed his car again? his answer was that " Yesterday rain, dirty must wash again." tsk tsk tsk...hahahahha...

what should i say?

@5pm...
Here I am back again...Took a long long nap for almost 3 hours i guess...hahaha...
I swallowed a fish bone i think but well, I'm still here blogging...*blessed*
I'm doing sth right now...If I don't, there goes my concience... I'll feel extremely guilty...

Saturday, July 21, 2007