"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, July 26, 2007

My agenda this morning was to see if I gained weight from yesterday eatings...remorseful... Well, maybe I did, maybe I did not. However, there is a possibility that I did...Still, I lose 0.3kg from last weeks' weight...Is it?? yah...should be...

Hopefully, I can achieve my 48kg back!!! hahahahhaha...at the mmt, yes...48kg is my target... =)

I'm happy, I love today!!!


Well now, Still in school doing PROJECT and transferring files like Wedding crasher and BUtterfly effect from shalu and Siti...Three of us are supposed to do the ppt. But somehow they began transferring files through thumbdrive and here i am too...also dl-ing files...hahahahahha...

went to watch the butterfly effect-what?! no...is ALONE with Siti n Julia...hahaha...Julia did not watch the scary part but yah~ she managed to see one...hahaha...the show is HORRIFYING...*shrugs* a twist in the storyline... =)

Then after that chong came to pick me and for the first time, both of them saw him in real person...hahahahha...
well basically both of us went to eat "roti-prata" called NAN( I dunno the correct spelling)...I did sth embarrassing but still, he's so lovely as not to laugh at me...I love him for respecting my integrity...hahahhaha...
it's(u know what we're talking about) not a PLATEU( I said it) but a never ending upward hill(what I want)- do you get it?

What you want is also what I want.

One day, if we're(both) able to be shut away from the world, I'll be with yyou 24/7. NO disturbance, Nothing. JUst yyou and me alone. Still, it'll be when that day comes =)
There's no questions to it, much less an answer. So yyou should understand now . Probably yah? =)

Did u rmb to do sth at night? U have had too much coffee.

Thursday, July 26, 2007