"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

*Pls do not read if u're 18 and below- M18*

WE're talking DIRTY again.Lion and I.

*Censored*
what are you ppl thinking, HEllo?!

I dun want to PON sch though I had the thought... =)

Dunno why I'm feeling this way...BUt...

my left leg muscle is aching BIG TIME...Climbed a steep slope today and due to yesterday LIGHT physical training...oh well, the muscles are working then right? No pain, no gain. FOC

Just realised that I'm like the stupid idiot going to school tmr with shalu. FOr all I know from her, she said that of all the ppl she asked, I'm the pathetic soul who is going to sch...well, what can i say? I have not done my tutorial. Busy chatting.

FOrgive me of my insolent cum abnormal behaviour... I'm just avoiding some stuffs which I dun want to think about, dun want to let it bother me. what for?! make me jealous-not in r/s, put my morale down and stuff...The more I think, the more reserved I am. Anyhow, I'm sensitive and U've got to accept the fact.

I need a warm, sincere hug.

YEah~ that's some LOGIC talking some sense into me.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007