"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One word " Inseparable"

Told Shalu that I wouldn't be going out with him but he ended up looking for me...hahaha...Thought I'll be going back but when in the MRT station, he called me and POP! I'm at Yishun Stadium with him though he ran but I didn't...tsktsktsk...

Sent me home but we ended up going to IMM together though we parted to buy furniture and BK. He was meeting Janice to buy furnitures for the JAde tenant...hahaha...It cost him a bomb...not him but still him cause it's over budget? hahahaha...While I went to BK and read-up alittle and then STONE for awhile and ta-da...he came back...hahaha...

well, Meet the mother and one of the sister session...meet the kids session, Shan Shan and Yi Heng...oh and the Kids are cute. NOT ugly but adorable...hahaha...Shan SHan loves clinging on to her uncle who is CHONG and then bloody hell, when did i become AUNT? hello?? hahahaha... I'm still JIE JIE(sister)...lol...

HIs sister, Chun LI said that he's easy to BULLY being the THORN amoung the ROSES...hahhhaha...he's "shan liang" which is rather filial? if it means...i forgot the meaning...I'm a bad chinese speaker...hahahah...

yah~ the roasted duck is quite tasty but you should eat less k? I like ITALY but I dun like an artificial ITALY...hahahha...no offence...I mean, it's for your own good...you can have it when I'm with you, THERE...hahahahha...

MAD people screaming in the car while on the way back home.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007