Friday, July 27, 2007
ASked for Egg Sausage MCmufin and sausage Mcmuffin-for Serene but given Egg Mcmufin and Suasage Mcmuffin. My Egg Sausage MCmuffin!!!
anyway, It's the first time in my dunno how many years eating Egg MCmuffin...Somehow, i've gotta thank that woman who served me...The burger contains lesser calories than egg sausage mcmuffin..should be right? This is what I think...
Anyhow, my group presented first and now we're so free...just need to print our reports out l8r probably during our break...
We must be quiet listen to the rest of the presenters speak...But we're not listening...NOt interested...boo!! chating with shalini...but she's typing real loud...hahahha..still say I type loudly that time...hahha...I'm typing softly hello? hahahaha...
Somehow, this morning, I don't need to suck in my tummy and wear my sister's black long pants...so nice...hahahhaha...*gave siti a kiss in the air*
yawnx...got 3 hours of accountings and then after eff com, another one...such a long day today but I shall be big-hearted and forgive for today is FRIDAY!! I love Friday and Saturday so i'm also kinda bias towards the days of the week!! hahahaha...
what if my left eye twitches? what does it mean? what's gonna happen?good or bad? =X
hp batt running lowk b'cos of shalu cam-whoring part using my bluetooth sending to my com to hers...she's self-love and it's not a bad thing...
Where will we be going after my last lesson today?? =]
think I need plenty of water before I know I'll fall sick...blearh~
we went down to raffles place walk walk walk...It was my fault when I said not to go in to DIng Tai Feng at 5 plus where there was vrey few people...ard 7plus, it was filled with people and POOP! We went back to the car to take something and went back to the crowded place...lalalalala~ our hungry stomachs brought us to Out of the PAn- if i'm not wrong and we had our dinner at last...Question's thrown at me and I was caught by surprise after going to the toilet...yes...That's embarrassing for you to do that while it is the same for me to accept...LOL...next time don't give me k??? maybe when there're so few ppl that you can and i can accept...lol...
well,got this two missed call froma particular home and found out it was Lovelle...She wants to borrow my lappy tmr and yupp...I'm lending her...not meeting her but passing it to my sister to her to pass it to her...
Your guess might be true???
I'm tired and so It'll be even tiring to think too deeply into anything for today...my eyes are closing, mind flooded with tranquility...It's time to slp =)
Friday, July 27, 2007