"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, July 29, 2007

Since it's already today, well now I just came back home from party world KTV... With chong and his five uni good friends peilin and chip lee, sharon and David and Peishi...I'm the odd one out...

Love you baby.


11.30am

Somehow, Ithink I should have completed my frontpage stuffs...maybe if i want to edit it'll also be on child page 1 n 2... anyway, fun editing!! I found the websites of the places that I wan to find so badly... I'm smart for I tried my luck on the website url myself!! hahahha...love myself for that...*hugs*
Today's another dark dark day...the crow crowing, thunder booming and me? on my brother's bed covered in his blanket, typing cum blogging...gonna read soon...

I think i gotta read up on my previous blog posts to find out sth...anyway, hopefully i can...coz I miss out my own very date?

Sunday, July 29, 2007