"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, June 17, 2007

First oF all, Lee Dong-Wook's body is damn hOtTT to me...omg~ I want that kinda of body for myself though I want a womans breast too...lol...hs waist is darn sleek for all i care...haha...


next, tmr is coming which is the start of the second week cum last week or sem1 holidays and I'm not even prepared till now...You should have known that i've been crunchyroll-ing "for-all-i-care" and sleeping "for-all-i-wan"...not excluding the two days of some fun bbq-ing and gossiping with YC ex-classmates, my BELOVED friends...haha...HUIMIN!!!Where's your sense of urgency???


well, what i've been doing todayis nth really much but felt tired of crunchroll and it's asian drama...i've practically viewed most of the drama series and not surpirsingly got a little sick of the dramas and so only watched the first few parts of all...haha...den in the afternoon, i slept like nv before...haha...not that bad but for 3 full hours...whee!!! and now, I'm like totally filled with ENERGY!! haha...rightx~ So i've gotta read a little to cover the guilt in myself...


the PIggy is signing off for today (@_@)


Sunday, June 17, 2007