"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, June 24, 2007

HOw many times have I seen him jogging pass me?hmmm...I think it's two times...since yesterday when i went jogging in the evening...not that long...haha...he's simply awesome!! handsome being one, upper body without a top, showing his perfect white body is another[he's the perfect figure man coz i love his bodes which are like Lee D0ng W0ok's]...haha...
today when i was jogging, i thought i wouldn't see him again but i saw him when i was jogging past the "back" part of the park, he came out from there like he knows i'm coming lidat...haha...I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING...and at that particular distance, i took a peek at h8is bodes...woot!!@-@super hot!! not tan but just still fuming HOT!! haha...however, he still needs to beef up alitle in his chest area...everything else is fine...coz he when jogs too hard i guess and his "nipples" will follow the sequence-up and down-...still, it's still nice...coz he's not fat and it's like just his developing muslces moving...haha...I want to see him tmr but i can't- i've to go for kickboxing...maybe he can't too...he has to either go to school or work right?? haha...it seems to me that he's like either a UNI student or a fresh graduate there..haha...the chance of me misinterpreting him as a student or graduate is 99.9% minimal...he just has the look of one which can't be denied...truthfully, first impression counts to me...
hmmm...if i don't work on tues, i might be able to see him run pass me two times again and maybe i'll pretend to walk after that, and we'll pass ech other 3 times?!...again, still he might run onli after sch or work right?? haha...since today and yesterday are and were weekends respectively, maybe i can see him during weekends?! hahaah...he's my 0eye0 candy!!!
Even if i want to fall in love with him, he might be taken, even married!! unless he's like a virgin-i watched too many dramas already...haha...that's why I nv want to fall in love with him...there's a 99.9% chance that i wouldn't speak to a stranger much less say him talking to me when jogging...it's totally weird though...unless, a non-poisonous snakes comes to help me by stinging me and i'll cry for help and he's there to save me?? I THINK TOO MUCH...fantasize too much...haha...
also, I'm just a girl-next-door and that's why I don' dare to do so much thing in relation to a guy...ONe day perhaps, when I'm confident myself in that kind of stuffs...
Again, everything is easier said than done...
-I've yet to get your name.
-Will I ever get ur name?
-Did you notice me?
-Love? not yet!
-just an eye-candy!! =D
hopefully, i get to see more of my cuite-pie!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2007