"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, June 18, 2007

Kickboxing friends and I today went for running outside school and I tell you, it's the first time I'm ran so long and got myself so wet like NEVER BEFORE...lol...the training already to most of us were already so intense but coach jason said it was not so intense as last time batch...lol...ok~ On top of that, he said his running skills has slackened but to us, it's faster than us already...lol...so my prediction was right from the start...lol...


apart from those "complains"...actually it was kinda a great workout definitely...lol...somehow, i pushed myself further than before... (:


however, I still filled my hungry stomach with mc wings(one piece of chicken wing), fries and coke!! i couldn't stand the temptation...haha...the rest eaten by siblings and benjamin...haha...


Monday, June 18, 2007