Friday, June 22, 2007
JOGged, eat, slp-ed, eat+ talk, worked+talk+crapped AND Home to see the cute little green bird lying faced on its wings...it's dying...so young and it's facing the life of death...it's not even two months old i guess and all because it cant walk on the right leg, its having difficulties thereafter...poor thing...right from the start, it also has a sick look...poor little thing...HOpefully, it'll be re-incarnated to become a pretty young baby to pretty adult...live life till old age and gets to enjoy its life of freedom!!!
-little bird, i love you and R.I.P .
*its life has been and will be cute as a lovely tiny bird*
*Seeing a bird dying is an agonizing feeling; want to help it but I don't know how*
the day you were brought back home, you were full of liveliness.
green is your colour and small is your size;
you looked cute.
I LOVE YOU
Also, you love sleeping beside your food
Seeing you trying to have your first flight makes me feel happy for you.
When you see either of us people, you take flight.
This is why I love you even more.
-love and R.I.P, SAMANTHA
Friday, June 22, 2007