Friday, June 01, 2007
So I know now, when we employees go down then Mr Chong will also go, if not, he'll not...haha...he's a too good boss lah~ first time to see such a "slacker" boss...haha...not realy lah~ maybe he's always doing things secretly...doing his hwk somewhere else maybe?? haha...
treated his friend, chiplee(he does not own chip lee though) and I to Tsukabi-if i didn't spell wrongly- Sushi restuarant after I completed my last shet of calls...haha...i made the hugry boss wait...HAHAHAHA...somehow or rather, the world's to smal...Chiplee is my SENIOR of YJC and he has a nephew who is he same age as me apparently was in YJ and now studying acountings in Nge Ann Poly...hahaha... some how, his name is so familiar...he's wei long...or is he Wee Long also called Wei long...???nvm...seriously sg is so small...boss though was a student from VJC who graduated from NUS..BRAINS...~my ideal guy~he's not my ideal guy though...lol...well, the YJC senior graduated from NTU and is married! he has a baby face afterall...lol...he once lived in yishun, well his mother stil does...lol...when we knew each other were from YJ we were like "eh!" and we burst out into laughter and conversation...lol...simply, sg is too smal an island...lol...
hahaha...got my pay too!! haha...
I'm loosing my voice i guess...starting to get plehgn already...lol...
such a nice boss is hard to find...lol...he sent me home too...lol...too nice a boss already...lol...
Friday, June 01, 2007