"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've finally learnt not to yearn too much for something as the outcome may disappoint myself. How lovely can life be anyway?

Took a supposingly to be "nap" at 3.15pm and was to wake up at 3.45pm. However, feeling so tired and into my dreams, I slep till 5.30pm. HOw nice right? When I woke up, I felt even tired for quite some time and brought myself to blog. NOw, I feel much better anyway.


Dreams make me feel worse as it is self-illusional and it is what I want now but cannot be achieved. This is usually the case. Can I not dream of it? It's so scary when I want to continue being in the virtual world and not the real one. I wan reality!


Anyway, dreams are the opposite of reality right? What I dreamt of just now will never happen as it is. It's a positive?? one luckily not academically wise though.
Oh well, I have to let it be. I also don't like him as in have feelings for him but he just appeared in my dreams and so coincidentql, a person from friendster with his name added me which shocked me just now. It's not him. DIS-illusion? It simply meant that I shouldn't put my hopes too high and just concentrate on my STUDIES!


=)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007