You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
One bar of Kiner Bueno, one fishball, two small tiny pigeon eggs and a mouthful of yong tau fu soup down my throat. These were what I ate for dinner.
What can I say for AFA? It’s not really that bad though. I somehow got that Gut feeling that cash balance would come out. I asked Alvin in the morning, he does not really know. I did not have the answer though. Somehow or rather, it’s your gut feeling.
STRESS. I think I am. Concentrated? I think I am during KB lesson.
Sery said “ you must love you subject”. Yes, sery, I love my subject and it’s between us. Haha. – Met her this morning and hugggs, we had big big breakfast plus an additional doughnut from that famous doughnut factory? I think so. This has to be rectified by Sery herself cause I didn’t really notice the brand of the Box. Haha. Love sery, love 115’ 06. muaackx.
oooh, Ravin just signed in-it’s just a rqandom comment. I’m appearing offline though. Peace and tranquillity. Hear no evil speak no evil and see no evil.
oh, pig. I need to do my economics now. Really, PIG.
PIG is another random word. PIG.
Today’s just another random day.