Sunday, May 20, 2007
The first thing I did when i reached home is to put down my bag, grab a towel and my dress and proceeded to the toilet!! I simply can't stand the smell of BBQ on my hair. I simply don't like it. It's like yucks.
went to this so-called designer's house at Farrer Park for bbq. opposite his "bungalow" house are shophouses where one can see transexual and prostitutes hanging outside waiting for men. ok~ those prostitues are worst off than those at Changi village. they have no figure but who cares right? It's sex cum pleasure to customers and money for the chicks.turn off.
alrightx, we got to know afew group leaders from thursday group and ppl like Norman and Jin Long aka Long ge. The group leaders from thurs grp are actrually younger than we leaders on Monday grp. One girl there is bitchy whom Geeta and I find her simply annoying. Nothing much.
Today is Sunday, I've not even completed my project. What about PK? He hasn't even sent me his work. I simply won't want to do all the job seriously. The marks ain't credited to me only, anyhow.
Anyway, the two guys whom we know as thurs grp leader are Marcus and boon chong. Again, Marcus but not the Marcus Tan-coach. It's nth special anymore.
somehow, i hate taking pictures coz i feel and i am ugly on pictures.
2 more years i hope.
a very good morning.
Sunday, May 20, 2007