"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, May 30, 2007

For the calls Ive made so far, 2-3 women gave me crude remarks. WTF~ but i understand it coz i've definitely done it myself. This C-B said "When my tenacy ends is really none of your business"-excuse me, it's like "hello??????!!!!!!" as if i'm really interested in if u want to rent ur house again...I'm so sorry, But i'm not~ I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do ie, call and ask.
Really, these kind of bitches can really piss you off...rich f**Ks...
on the other hand, guys let u talk and l8r it's either i hang up on them or they hang up on me...haha...somehow, it's interesting. getting to know different charateristics of people...somehow when they live in this spartment like sommerville PK, the people there has almost the same personalities.
whatever huh~
going down again tomorrow mid-afternoon...call and disturb ppl...haha...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007