Sunday, March 11, 2007
GST=Greet.Smile.Thanks.
The consumers should receive these GST. However, they ask for GST refund. What does this means? Simply, it implies that they don't receive these courtesy at all times.
Another topic. Is love really blind? I see this handsome guy with this not so pretty girl...she's not slim...my colleagues said that love is blind...I don't know if i should agree with them...I saw Mr leong( JC 1 physic tutor) with his wife dressed in sexy, tight, black short dress...He saw me I think and pretended not to see me...he turned his head towards me two times...oh...and i pretended not to see him too...he's not handsome yet untidily dressed with a orange tee-shirt and jeans compared to his sexy wife...ps. f.y.i, it doesn't mean sexy=pretty for my case...
k, these two topics are just so random which popped out in my head while standing on the pathetically crowded train...lol...I think i should flip the recruitment section and find new jobs apart from being a sales assistant...standing make my calves grow big and ugly with veins popping out on my left leg and it just seem so ugly!! :(
Sunday, March 11, 2007