"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, January 19, 2007

took a train down from Orchard to Somerset to get some presents...got for myself one too!! it's is seriously reasonably CHEAP...SO what did I get?? 3 belts...one for myself and the rest of the TWO for the bdae peepx whose bdae has not yet arrvied...haha...for gals strictly...

leaving house again(my third time) to have a big surprise for someone...haha...I can't reveal it as of yet...haha...gg with some of my friends...haha...it's rather late and I'm also tired with all the working and shopping for gifts...actually, I did not have much difficulties choosing the gifts coz i saw them there and then i thought for awhile...it's time to get sth rather fresher:belts!!rather than shirts which can amt to a bomb...lol...

talking abt work, Alice the superviosr from benetton came up to vilebrequin and told me that i cld start work on feb and asked me to tender my resignation soon...haha...yes...i'm job hopping...not because of the 30 cents more pay but it's because i don't like being treated like I'm in ARMY...so yup...i'm gonna resign and peace in my head...lol...the manager there is realy asap as i told her to tell mi "asap" and cool!! the next day which is today, she sent the supervisor up to tell me...haha...yeah!!!

Friday, January 19, 2007