Friday, January 05, 2007
had a "never will come true" dream last night...
well, it was a good one... ppl always say that dreams are always the opposite...and i've to believe it...i guess i dream because it never will come true...i dream because
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away"
this part of a lyric which i found online wld well represent the feeling...i dun need to ponder so much to blog...
i woke up with a jerk and it's 7am...i wished that i cld be in that moment forever but i know... i've to face the fact...however, it's a dream; i'm contented...
one day, will i remember what this dream is about??I'm not gonna write what my dream is about and if memories bring you back, i'll rmb u...it's way far too much to state it here...
good morning :)
Friday, January 05, 2007