Thursday, November 03, 2005
It's been long time since i've blogged...been too lazy to do blogging...nah~studied then come online only at night...Today i've just managed to complete the last few chapters of physics and I'm still not confident about the last three chapters so I'll study them again...Must have the facts at my finger-tip right?lol...but i think i'm gonna start geog tomorrow and if i've the time, most probably i'll complete the last 3 Acts of twelve night...in which i'm planning to finish all revision by this week...My target is to finish them all by This friday...defintely...I've to memorise my social studies again...you gotta know...I forced myself to study it by heart...lol...Btw...I pray that merger and separation comes out...or maybe Venice...I wonder if i should read up the rest...what if the topic which they spotted didn't come out?I'm keeping my fingers crossed...but i think during those days i'll read them up...play safe...understand it better...it's O levels manx...Anyway, i hope i don't sleep again...i mean after i wake up in the morning..partly it's because this few days i've been ill...suffering from the regular illness...lol...cough and flu...ate the medicine and felt drowsy...now medicine no more...finished by me...lol...but my flu is cured...now i'm curing my cough...
Don't thin i'll be staying up late today cause i have to wake up tomorrow and study!!ar!!U know how competitive everyone is?lol...
today is the malay festives...lol...my neighbour brought some of their dishes to us...it's a yearly thing that they do...and we also do during chinese new year...hmmm...8just boasting* i prefer my mother's pine-apple tarts that she baked...it's so much bigger and sweeter...lol...their is small and tasteless...lol...I want to eat mum's de but she's giving farah aunt...lol...nvm...i suppose she'll still bake some for us...lol...yeah...I exercised but ate their oily food ...lol...All my efforts are gone...now if five minutes past twelve in the morning le...ithink i'd better blog off now and go to bed...dreamz of 'you'who...lol...
Thursday, November 03, 2005