"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, November 04, 2005

I've completed all my subjects yesterday but is still not so confident about social sutdies...yes, before blogginf, i was studying SS SBQ skills...but i'm wondering if I could finish memorising this stack of Merger and separation notes that were given by my teacher this year...I MUZ MEMORISE...i'm also planning to try the prelim questions on M & S...after which i also have to go into Venice(which i have done for prelims) and Singapore's Education policies etc...All this to be completed tomorrow..it's a must and by hook or by crook i've gotta finish them...need a lot of skills...Can't take nap too...I hope i don't too...Control myself...If possible, after studying SS, i've to do some e math paper 1 question...push it to Sunday too...i shall not switch on my handphone until at night...
there're still bits and pieces on certain subjects that need memorising..without memorising it's like madness...yah~I must persevere...Jian chi dao di...Can't sleep late tonight...gotta wake up early today...yah...it's today already not tml...pray hard that i'll enter into a good tertiary school...maybe to my sis's sch what about it? but the challenge faced i think it's very great...Efforts are needed...Skills are also needed...

Friday, November 04, 2005