"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tomorrow is Monday...it's always a seven day cycle; Monday tuesday Wednesday thursday friday...seems mundane...nothing is stagnant...lol...except for stagnant water though...yeah~tml I'm going to get back most of my prelimary examination papers and getting "helly" soon...I know...my results are not at all excellent...but you know what???i somehow trust my dream last night...if i'm not wrong, it happened in my dreams last night...

I dreamt that Mrs Bala was praising my improvements in english and that she read my blog...then i was thinking to myself...I wrote some comments on certain teachers before and therefore she should have read it...I was appalled definitely...i wondered how she gained access to my blog and intruded into my privacy...however, she encouraged me to continuse blogging as it might help to further improve my english standard...and i woke up by the knock on the door...why is my dream so short???and it'll always be disturbed...

Wow?!yeah~i had this eerie dream and what does it symbolises???can't be stress perhaps???perhaps smug???oh no~ i can't be!!cause I'm not at all BEST in any SUBJECTS...Have not TOP in any subjects so far...so yeah...tml i'm definitely gonna get back our english scripts and getting hell from our teachers...lol...scolding not hell though...I really hope that I pass my english...pray god!!

Sunday, October 02, 2005