"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, September 13, 2005

how many days sis i not blog already???not many though...just few...yah~today had my E maths P1...omg~it's shitty...cause there's one particular one which i had done before and i did not learn it...tough~dunno how to do...but overall, it's manageable....but shit still...i left about three questions undone...cause i think that I really dunno how to do and shouldn't waste my time probing on hte question...rather check my answers...actually,it really works...I timed myself yesterday and the day before...I did the questions about 1 hr 15 minutes and left me with quite some time to check my answers...had some miscalculation which I've amended...okie lah...I can't ask for more because i revised at the eleventh hour...now i am still...studying for my geog...tml is not geog though...tml is sc practical and i dun see and need to see what practical stuffs i should do...not at home though...I dun even have the apparatus at home...lol...So I just revised my chem in which those have to know...the precipitates...and later, i've to open up my textbooks and revised the oxidation and reduction...geog i left chapter 11...Which is tourism lah...can't do it tml...guess i wun have enough time...it's total insanity for me to start mugging at the last minute...this is really crazy la...i hope i can complete it manx...49 days to O levels...where's my sense of urgency???

Tuesday, September 13, 2005