Tuesday, September 13, 2005
What makes me disturbed most probably for now is stupid korea tv drama...the current show on channel U at 10pm makes my blood bloiling...damn ass...the actor is so ugly that it's unbearable...I feel like slapping him...he's ugly...adding on, his role is to act to make the audience hate him and find him disgusting...I'm sure...f manx...Probably the worst show I've ever watched...GOD!why did the director auditioned him???wtf!!!When i was watchin the show...I really feel like asking him to wake up from his dreamland that he shall not possess what doesn't belong to him esp when the Gal had lost her memory...Instead, wtf!!!I can't stand this show anyway...the girl lost her memory...Go for DNA analysis and she'll know her identity alredy...yah~then, htey will not be any show broadcasted...but...really i am fed-up with such fucking show...spoiled my mood...dun even feel like studying...i was watching till i can't bear it anymore and i shut the tv off...f manx...too bad...his role make mi hate him not admire him...anyhow, he's ugly...not up to my standard of being an actor...haha...who am i to scrutinise them right?anyhow, it's my opinion...But i really do hate, detest such personality...tml episode is interesting but i dun think i wana watch anymroe...f up...sleeping liao...
Tuesday, September 13, 2005