Saturday, August 13, 2005
I'm so relieved...guessed what?although i can't ask for more...I'm already contented...During the first three lessons, I was breaking out in a cold sweat...Even during the time when the principle announced that only four chi in sec 4 Express failed, I thought i would be the one but i quickily erased that perception...two of the failures were from my class though but overall, we did better during our tests etc...i got a B3 with my oral as Merit...I really can't ask for more...yesterday i thought it's not possible for me to acheive a B3 but...yeah~I"M GONNA DISCARD MY CHINESE ITEMS ...AT LAST I'M OVER WITH IT...YIPEE!!then i went up to the staff room there and saw miss oh huimin...we chatted and she told me that my results was good as my hard work has paid off...den later i thanked her and we gave each other a hug...lol...both huimin hug each other...wow!!really, she's a great teacher...Since she taught me, i learnt many ways of identifying how to write certain words that are deemed similar...It's kinda related to the words too...I learnt that from her teahing...wow!her face in the hall was actually very wide...lol...I really can't expect it manx...but...yeah~I'm not that happy too...the china peepx all got an A1...or distinctions...how sad...I'm not one of them...I hope to get a distinction in my english...since they can get a1 for their mt with can't i get a distinction for eng??I'll want to strive for the very best...but i just can't say only right...I must work hard for it...yeah~
So now what should i do?I'm only left with two weeks to my prelims...and now i'm kinda ill...really feel like dosing off...i mean to rest cause my head is like spinning round n rond...I'm exaggerating though...I've to start my studies le...I always say i have to start but in the end,you know la...I donno what the hell I'm doing...but really, today i don't feel like studying...
Saturday, August 13, 2005