Monday, August 01, 2005
what the helllllllllll...today so hectic...every period different subjetcs except for amths(double period)wthhhhhhhhh...total consist of seven subjects...in ONE day...total madness...the new time table sux...when i see it...in my min....i was thinking every monday is so tormenting...how to focus so many subjects in one day...bastard...damn it...so frustrated...donno why lately i jus can't control my temper...would F-LARE up easily...esp with *U**(it's not a vulgar word)...den strings of vulgarities would just be blurted out(not really strings though)...this isn't me...where's the cool me?however...i jus cool down easily lor...esp yesterday...i was mad twice...i jus keep the damn quiet and didn't utter a single word and she koes I'm mad...but after awhile I'm, okie la...yeah...today met leong Xinyi(my pri classmates)...hahax...gave her my geog notes to rint...I'm really shocked that our sch is actually slow...slow in everything...haven't finsh teaching every subjects...bloody f manx...irritated again...need to see psychologist le...mad...go for counselling...bastard...
Monday, August 01, 2005