Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Today is Wednesday, so i decided to start in a new blog...Just finished my e maths homework...you can say I'm a procrastinator...even if you don't, I think I am...but what motivates me into completing my work, I'm unsure...hahax...I'm feeling really lethargic...but i hope that I'll not sleep yet coz i want to do somemore exercises...as in homeworks...perhaps on my eng...the following day would mark my english o level oral examinations...It's part of the mark, so i have to brush up...Burning the mid-night oil is unhealthy...
Actually, i could hav completed my e maths earlier but i went to search for some papers to do...In the end, didn't manage to complete doing Catholic's high e maths paper 2...Can't say that, cause i left out some questions...their way of phrasing is really out of my understanding...omg~nvm...plus~i want to ask mdm ang about one quiestion again...i have forgotten how to solve it again..and the worksheet is with her...this paper has the similar question that hse'd taught us b4...and so, yah...I'm kinda hlearing sounds...And it's kinda scaring me although I'm listening to musics...hahax...i heard sheep meh-ing...lol...no la...i think that's an instrument and someone is playing it...lol...okie...i feel like sleeping actually...my head kinda gonna spin round and round le...can't think properly...haix...gd nitex...
Wednesday, August 10, 2005