"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, September 01, 2005

Today is teachers'day celebration cum aces(all CHILDREN exercise simultaneously) day."Are we still CHILDREN?"I asked my brother this morning.He agreed with me that we are already not CHILDREN; We are TEENAGES/YOUTHS. Therefore I had decided not to attend school today. Actually this is not the reason that I don't want to attend school. It's just that I felt that it's a waste of my time to go to school. Moreover, it's half-day today. So, happy as I am, my mother helped me to phone up the school and said that I'm sick(suffering from DIARRHOEA). She and I were using the MIC.Singing.
I had wanted to start studying early in the morning but ended up singing with her and going to the wet market with her. Not 'wet' though because I went to NTUC with her to purchase some stuffs which amounted to seventy plus dollars.(it's difficult to type in perfect english now cause my hands are trembling.I'll try my best.)In the end, when she left for work then only did i start studying my social studies.Studied from 11 am- 2 pm. Just studied on one topic and I needed three hours!!what nonsense is this?And in the midst of studying, I had pluck strands and strands of my hair out of my head. Until i glanced at the floor, tiny strands of my hair had infested the floor. While clearing the hairs, I received a call from ST.yeah~chatted for awhile and we hung up. So here I am now.Now chatting with my "ah ma, Zhi ying".
Anyhow, I also wanted to add on that my english adv. and social studies prelims are on this friday which left me to little time to study. "GOSH" isn't it?I'd better be scarce now. To revise my english. Towards my acheivements!!

Thursday, September 01, 2005