"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, August 12, 2005

If i reply that fellow, I'll be crude to him(how crude can I be)what should i say?"f u"...today, he sent me 2 smses asking the same question..."Oi..So how..hav u decided on e place 2 go n when?lolx.."I find it so difficult to type manx...lol...It took me quite long to have it type out...I'm kinda not use to the words and now i seldom use short form...most of the time...That time he said he wanted to teach me A maths but he keeps asking me.I thought i should be the one asking to meet him, but why is the one??what does this shows?he's hard-up to SEE me?I don't see anyhting nice in me...I can be crude...I can't be pretty...I can't be cute...I can't be thin...yeah~I'm not even smart...perhaps he hasn't see the true self of me...Perhaps he sees me as a kind of "cheap" lady...phui!I only know that he's desperate to be loved...but still i don't cherish guys as i did last time...Perhaps I don't fancy him...I see him disgusting although his not...What on earth is my TYPE of guy then?Am i very choosy?I think for me, I'll want to make the move...lol...or perhaps, telepathy...lol...i'm all crapping...whatever...When i like it then I'll auto-reply...you never know how black-hearted I am now...
I was taling to my classmate Paul...he'd appendis lzast week and didn't attend school since then...However, he's back today for english oral...yeah~now chatting with him online and now he's gone to bathe...and asked me "dun go yet hor" and i replied playfully that"hahahx...okie.." and "i'll not leave you...lol..."okie...this is to be joked...Actually, i'm suppose to do my Literature although tomorrow has no lit...I'll perhaps do it after i blog when I'm still online...that's multi-tasking manx...I don't think I'd be able to sleep peacefully for I'll be thinking about my results and probably praying and shedding tears...really...Hope i can get at least B3...
Tomorrow is the release of my Chi O level's result...I'm kinda freak out...Anyhow, if i get a B3, i'm contented...I pray hard manx...I kinda feel sick...this morning i felt that my throat was itchy and i tried to force out my salive...it's a thick greenish mucus...eeew~did i make it disgusting...actually i didn't know if it's greenish but i thought i saw reddish-brown...it might be due to the peanuts that i ate yesterday might...i realise that if i consume any peanut related stuffs, it's either my face grows a pimple the next day or i get sick...Moreover, my brother's sleeping with me in the same room and wirus might spread and I'm contaminated...He's sick too...oh gosh~my throat is feeling darn it itchy...feel like scratching it but i can't...I go take a gulp of water...

Friday, August 12, 2005