"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, August 06, 2005

I just felt how naive i was for still holding on to hopes...finally...I'm able to think properly and I have come to a conclusion...I give-up...somethings are just meant to be given up...The chicken soup for the soul had interesting stories cum poems written...and i favour this particular poem which makes sense for what I'm feeling right now...

I keep looking in all the places.
Where you are supposed to be.
but i never seem to find you,
And you're all I long to see.

I just can't seem to understand,
What it was that changed your mind.
All this time I thought I knew you,
When I really, I was blind.

but I know that I do not hate you,
And I know I never will.
Because I cared about you then,
And I cared about you still.

Even though you hurt me,
I can't seem to let you go.
But I will go on without you,
And I want to make sure you know.

It will take time to mend,
the damage that you've done.
but broken hearts do heal,
that's where strengths comes from.

For now, the tears may be falling,
And my thoughts keep circling to you.
but soon, things will get better,
If you have hope, then they always do.

sad to say but happy that i've came to my senses that this is all so fake...but my feelings were real...i don't wish to know anything at all...except to study...drown my sorrows...gonna revamp my blog anyway...

Saturday, August 06, 2005