"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Let me relate everything again...the recent post was kinda rubbish...not really though...anyway, this week I'm having five tests in a week...all spread out though..today had physics test which was learnt yesterday...yeah~nothing fresh though...my teacher had compiled questions from the TYS and I'm clever to do it though...hahax...but i didn't really memorise the explaination part...Hope that i can get distinction though...Anyway, she took all the questions from there...exactly the same...if you rememnber the MCQ answer, you can confidently write it down...
however, I'm a great liar...Don't know what prompted me to make such a lie...Perhaps I can't stand(then sit on them)them saying "i never do TYS" whioch i know they had done it but just wanted to be humble...That girl sitting in front of me is a sly one...She said to us that she hadn't done the TYS but when we were taking the test, she just blurted it our that all the questions were taken from the TYS...See how cunning a person can be?too bad~I'm a person who can play with lies...See through a person's teeth is a piece of cake...chicken feet...lol...
Anyhow, i should be proud of myself at the same time, i must also work towards acheiving better results...
What i want to blog now is my literature...Mrs Bala said that two had done well which is expeted that Vincent and Kenneth had done well enough to deserve the compliments...Anyhow, I was hoping that my name was read out manx...when she read it she said ain, elizabeth and(she flipped through the papers)"huimin"...wahahah~My name was read out!!I'm so relieved...Actually what i wanted to say is that the important idea to the question was given by me and Mrs Bala took it and asked us to go home and write it all out...the idea was mine...had they thought of it?perhaps not...Therefore, it should be deserving of mi to also do reasonably well for an unseen prose...it's my acheivement anyway...
Anyhow, I've related much today...i mean now...So I'm doing my english vocabs now for my social studies test tomorrow and literature test the following day...Also, to study english for my prelims which is next week...gRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH....

Tuesday, August 23, 2005