Wednesday, August 10, 2005
It's an undeniable fact that most Singaporeans went to join in the crowd at Padang(main), jurong east,Tampines,marina south and yishun...where else?I may have forgotten...hmmm...My brother went to Yishun with his friends to watch the parade while my sister, father and I were at home watching the live telecast...
I was kinda multi-tasking while watching the show...hahax...I played the hula-hoop for about half an hour and sweated...you see...How can i mis the live show...I'm sure 99% of the Singaporeans were watching and would leave the time of the day free...hahax...So i make use of everytime i had to exercise...yeah!
The fire-works soar up the sky and i helped Siewting take some pictures of the fire-works...it's quite small though and I'm unsure if i could find the wire to upload into my computer...don't know who's the culprit in the house who misplace it...irresponsible(my sister would always say...esp to mi)...wow!magnificient...multi-colours...It's like a fountain...REACH OUT FOR THE SKIES...I love this song...it's so motivating...yah!Sung by rui en and taufiq batisa...She's very beautifully groomed up...wow!how i wish i would be like her...thumbx up manx!
hmmm...i've nothing else to blog le...quite tired...but...yah u see...So see yah!muakx...I know I'm talking to myself...however, I'm just gald la...cause i ill-spoken of some peepx perhaps...lol...So i darn it...It doesn't matter much anymore...bye...AND BEFORE I FORGET...~H@iRpIe 40+h 8iRh+d@y SiNg@p()r3~muackx...I love ya!
Wednesday, August 10, 2005