Monday, August 08, 2005
I was using the hoops before deciding to blog first and use the hoops later...today was unexpected...abt two things la...one which is this morning i saw LLCC at the 811 bus-stop there...no idea why he was there...was kinda: miracle came true?nah...perhaps by chance i got to see him...from far i noticed a guy at the bus-stop so familiar but daren't confirm it was him...until when the bus arrived,(i think he saw mi first) he turned his head to the right and waved me good-bye...I told st it was him...lol...so..e.r yah...he got up the bus and we once again waved good-bye to him lor...yeah~that's it...
Secondly...supposingly to be going out with ain and shi cao de...unexpected things usually happens out of the blue...hahax...great anyway, Ain's frens(kristen and tze hui) came to LJS where Shicao was eating and they began to chat...initially i wasn't into the conversation as i don't really know them well...however, I found them socialable and we hit it off lor...actually we decided to watch Charlie and the cholate factory at cwp(it was where we were initially)...but i wasn't into that idea coz i don't feel like spending my money...If i were to spend it right, i would buy my Loreal hair mask for anti-breakage(smells great)...hmmm...however, Ain insist that i follow her watch...she threatened them that if i they weren't able to persuade me into watching, then they can jolly well forget about asking her to go...haha...sososo...and she told me that there was a movie named: bewithced...i think that was a nice show cand we decided to head for it...It's a long ago long missed show for me...haha...I kinda enjoyed it when i was young...yeah...While we were queing for the tickets, we decided to head to goldenVillage(gv) at northPoint(np) coz the que was long and all the time slots that we could watch was all taken up...haix...I was the one who qued manx...anyway, yeah...and they wanted to watch charlie and the chocolate factory...I don't mind though i didn't know it was really hilarious when i watch it...quite moving too...Hmmm...While in the train, actually while waiting for the train, we were gossiping abt er...aomeone...hahax...someone's someone's past tense...hahax...in the train too...lol...yeah...so we reached and there came a gal...kris's gf(sec1)...yeah...then at gv...met another gal who is also from our school(sec2)...ooopx...I forgotten their name...they're kinda anti-socaial(a.s)...that was what TzeHui said at LJS(np)...and we kept saying AS...lol...actually didn't wanted to eat de...In the end i was given one so-called REGULAR coke and combo 1 which has three chickens...no idea why...but kris helped mi to finish them too...i was very full at that time...I had my lunch hurriedly(actually not really hurriedly, it's becoz i had yet to make-up) before i went out...So yeah...Actually, when i offered the coke to him, he said he would have gastric and i told him to ask his galfren to give him alkali...den he said to neutralise the stmach...and we all laughed...However, after eating some french fries, i supposed he felt thirsty and he asked mi if I mind guys drinking my drink...Of cuz i dun mind...depends la...if a guy is totally er(fill in urself), i would not...yeah...and after we had eaten our so-called lunch, ain and i took two pics using her hp and we chatted while kris and the two gals went dunno where...actually, i had a lot of things to mention but i just tell u the "stupid" part of me la...When we went out after chatting, i went in the sketching photocam machine with ain...i was sitting inside and so my imagination started running wild...i thought i saw something moving at the right side of the blue board, but i didn't care and i went on "lalalala-ing"playing with the buttons...hahax...suddenly, i heard a "boo" sound and i was totally freak out...hahax...I screamed at the top of my voice...Ain screamed too...hahax...And I think my scream shocked tzehui...oh great!he was the one who "boo-ed" me...hahax...it's seventh month u know...plus, I've a frail heart...
yeah...then we proceeded to watch the movie...interesting, exhilerating and touching...what else...okie la...I'm writing till here...
Monday, August 08, 2005