"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, August 27, 2005

I just came back from Mac. Studied e maths there with Wendi and Ain. Totally rockx...We kinda had a hilarious time although we still did our work...however, i think Ain did more than I do...:(...anyhow, yeah~overall atmosphere was great there...Wendi sent me some of my pictures in his hanphone...before that, we met and went to mac together...also, we went to 7-eleven and he bought me chocolates...he knows i like chocolates and so he insisted on me choosing...took a time-out and a calbury chocolate...nice nice...shared with Ain too...wahaha~he bought for Ain a student plan meal...she had wanted to pay him but he rejected...cool~however, there's no chemistry between he and and I...geex...he's a great buddy...
Hmmm...feeling so0000oooo bored...wana exercise but I've just eaten my dinner only...Can't possibly jog without at least an hour rest...I also son't wana suffer from appendis...
Many things are undone...UNDONE...BTW...today i had a math RELATIVE VELOCITY test and i hope i don't flunk it...The reason behind this is because I had wanted to study today morning at 2.30 am...however, I did not wake up...until 6 am then i woke up...I was worried manx...If u ask why didn't i studied yesterday, I actually did but took quite a long time to decipher...about two hours to decipher about 4 questions...hahax...After which i thought i could sleep after watching tv...yeah~
whatever...now i just hope that i would pass...

Saturday, August 27, 2005