Friday, August 05, 2005
friday has come again...it's really fast...I didn't wish for friday to arrive...anyway...last two period was chemistry and i learnt somethings for mi to bare in mind...which is...when testing for C02, i have to put the "sucker" into the lime wate in which tab say can't put...it's just that when white ppt is formed i had to take the lime water put if not it would be sucked back by the heated solution...it is possible not to put the sucker right in the calcium hydroxide but the process would be slow as what i gathered from Mrs Phua..I think she teach better den tab...haha...furthermore...I'd be ignorant that for using hydrochloric acid, it is to test for gases using the splint, lime water and blue and pink litmus paper to test for any of the gas produced...How ignorant i was...perhaps...so now, I'm gonna remember these facts and do it well in practical...whoa...I will have a five days long holiday starting from tml...not really...moday is just half day...but I'm intending to feign sick that day...just ask my mum to call up the school and say what illness i contracted...lol...i did it that time when it was the school sports day...really cool manx...lol...no la...perhaps I'm going...yeah~I'm going!!but after that have to meet my primary school fren...haix...very reluctant to go cause i don't like him but for my a maths...what to do?must ask guys...they are not as selfish as gals when it comes to studies...really...my own observation...haha...some(girls and boys) are exceptional though...anyhow, I'm gonna listen music le...bye bye...not blogging until night bax...
Friday, August 05, 2005