"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, July 31, 2005








what the hell?jus now i tried to upload some pics here and what the hell?it jus went into COMA...lol..and now I'm not re-doing..not uploading any pics anymore le...now already what time...madness...tml still going out...another madness for mi...really...i did enjoyed myself at jess's party...I was a total demon..no la...i shouted very loudly...that's madness...we took pictures of ourselves too...grp pic etc...i had my hair cut befor going to her bdae party...lol...mid-summer madness la...that's how i can phrase it...i share food and beverages with wendi and ain thought that he and i are couple...wth...we can nv be together...jus that i share my drinks and foods with frenx ma...lol...lazy to take den eat each other de lorx...simple and innocent as that...lol...went home donno why "madness"...i gave a hug to our class chairman...weiyang...wahaha...later, her told mi that he loved the hug...lol...alright...I'm mad mad mad...totally mad...

Sunday, July 31, 2005