"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, July 13, 2005

First thing when i woke up, i told myself, I'm happy today...so am i...i was never unhappy...don't have any impression...In school, teachers came in and walked out the class after their lessons ended..My lit teacher is on MC perhaps until next week or the following weeks...Don't know what's wrong with most of my class teachers this year...two teachers who taught my class english were pregnant...what can we infer?not only we lose thiese experience teacher, our science teacher MR T.A.B(sc HOD) had gone for an operation...No idea regarding what exactly had happened to him...okie...Miss Mary had told us that she also has to rest at home to recuperate her vocal as she might lose it...Don't know when she's leaving us too...Problematic...and this time, mrs bala(end HOD) had also lesft us to survive on our own...wth?anyhow, there's Mrs pandian( a lucky teacher who survived the tsunami) who takes us for lit(twelfth night), until Mrs Bala has recovered...Ms Lee had gone for operation last year because she has high blood pressure or something...she told us furiously that she was warded in the hospital because of our class...that was the beginning of this year she has told us and since then on, she always say that she won't be bothered in those who aren't interested in listening her lessons(social studies)...hopeless?yeah...that's all my sick teachers...erm...all are old except ms mary...haha...So old people must take care of their health...they're more prone to old-related illnesses(learnt from ss and geog)...i feel that I'm being sacarstic...lol...
today had to stay back in school for e maths remedial...we did AISS paper and I took more than 2 hrs to do it...MDM Ang(HOD)told us that after we have completed our last chapter(probability), she's gonna give us 'speed test' kos we're way to slow...lol...okie...i suppose i have to do my part to...hmmm...
After that, when i went out of school with yiting, it began raining cats and dogs...i walked home without an umbrella and u can imagine how drenched i was...I was like a sponge, absorbing the rainwater...hope i don't get sick anyway...I've not been sick even though i was drenched many times...I just don't want to miss any lessons...it's not the time to miss any lessons for me...kos i can't afford to...i study for the sake of...*G.i.y*...my sister taught me *g.i.y*...it was her china table tennis friends who said it...anyhow, before that, i guessed it was the answer...i suppose a dimwit would also know the answer...lol...who study not for the sake of *guess it yourself*?haha...foreign peepx in singapore are much more 'kiasu' than singaporeans...that's what i see in my eyes...I'm kinda Xenophobic now...I know which country peepx are sly and cunning...sad to say...*****...guess it urself...Suppose i have blog for quite some time already...bye

Wednesday, July 13, 2005