Friday, July 15, 2005
What's going on around me?I'm being oblivious to my surroundings.Friends are just drifting apart from each other.Hatred is beginning to show it's existence.Why do I have to experience it with my own eyes?Why can't I close my eye and walk blindly?
The truth must be settled upon both parties.What I know is that they hold grudges against each other and I'm situated right between them.I give them a listening ear.hearing them speaking up their mind makes me feel lost for words.i stumble upon my advices.In a dilemma. I can't tell the difference.I just listen to what their mind instruct them to say.JUST LISTEN.What i can say is that both are from two different worlds apart.TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS APART.However, both wants to WIN.OBVIOUS.
So I'm acting as a sweet little angel giving them support.I don't trust both of them.Although we may seem close, but that doesn't mean that close friends are always "close".We may share some things with each other however, I know that they will backstab you if you don't perceive.I've noticed it with my naked eyes.Her attitude shows from within.
Anyway, the above deemed hard to grasp. I made like this so it'll be hard to understand...It's the life of human beings i can say...yeah...Anyhow,how's my day?it's incredible!!Yes..."incredible" indeed...Nope...feeling just so stupid again...Before physics remedial ended, I was still in physics lab...Mdm Ng took our class and 4a2 but in different labs...did experiment of course...I ended up copying from my friends...guess why?cause yt was playing with the plasticine while i was doing all the rest os the things...i don't think it's being fair...Something's wrong with her i think...All of a sudden she just sat there and pinch on the plasticine and started moulding into shapes like the cobra etc...Did i make her angry?wth?therefore, I just say i don't want to do anymore and just chucked the equipment oneside.I can't get it right and was kinda frustrated with EVERYTHING.I think I'm just mad as she is.WTH.anyway, she also copied. we're at the losing end though.Stuoid...that guy from 4a2 came into the lab and said to me"i want to go home with you..."then i told him "oh, you wanted o go back with Ain ar?"and then the three of us(tr, ain and i) just laugh...But ain said that he wants to go back with me...k fine...I've nothing to say...I just let him have his way though...What i can confirm is that he'll never be accepted by me...NEVER!not even in my dreams would i accept him...So i said that we lived in different places(OF COX)...but it was not the case...it's normal that he wants to send me home...he sighs all the way...we seldom talk...and when we talked, it's really short...most of the time is i spoke first...being unappreciative, I winked to tr and she got it immediately...hahas...i told her that i should be going to her hse to collect some things and she ced with me...So there was no chance for him to send me home...lol...This is my clever act...An act to avoid someone...lol...I just hope that he gives up on me...Don't know why...No chemistry is just no chemistry...i'm like Olivia and he's Orsino(twelfth night)-->>some details...Orsino loves Olivia at first sight but for self protection, Olivia makes an excuse that she's mourning for her dead brother...however hard orsino sends his messenger to get Olivia attetion, she's just rejecting his confessed love...the end...Orsino found his love and Olivia found her love at the end of the scene...I can never be OLIVIA though..
Friday, July 15, 2005