"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, July 14, 2005

Today I'm back reasonably early...table-tennis was cancelled for this wed's grp and the next...anyway, today is my stepping down day and i'm kinda relieved/however, at the same time i feel just so sad...I'm leaving my groups of pals esp my mama(jia ying) and ah ma(zhiying)...are they gonna miss me too?hope so...I really had great fun with my table-tennis friends...Just to say that i don't really want to part with them...perchance, I would ask them out...after o lvl though...
Why is my blog title above so complicated?those around me in my class would know...haha...don't know i should be happy, relieved or that i should cry?It's really damn it pathetic...We got back our a maths test(chapters 1-12) results back and my marks actually match with my current register number '28'...wth...I passed but why this marks?i should reflect it right?one-third of the my class's a math students passed...so I'm lucky too...relieved but at the same time feel like crying as i lose STUPID[Super Talented Unique People In Demand]marks because I'm blur...nope...it's carelessness...when will i stop these stupid carelessness of mine?I know no one is perfect...but i aim for perfection in those that can be perfected...chimlogy?nope...[just that stupid people don't understand]haha...really, i suppsoe i must really pull up my socks and buck up!however, I really appreciate some peepx for giving me guidance in a maths although i still made some awful mistakes in calculations...esp FUNCTIONS...I hope i won't make such a silly mistake ever and ever again...if i do so, i ought to be shot dead...lol...i'm exaggerating...
yeah...not blogging so long today as i think i've to run against time...I've to plan ahead...my future lies in my hand indeed...that's definitely true...bye...

Thursday, July 14, 2005