"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, July 18, 2005

I just came back...Went jogging with sis...hahax...mad...just now in the lift we were shouting and when the lift reached 11 storey, we saw a COOL looking man there kinda appalled why this two mad lady shouting...lol...then we laughed all the way home...that's it...lol...
My aim of blogging today is that while I was jogging, i kept thinking how much time i left for O 'levels...lol...So i decided that i should seriously settle down and start planning my time-table...time is too precious...I can't possibly idle it away...therefore...i suppose i won't be coming online as often as before le...hairpee?lol...Hope i can restrain myself from coming online too...I'll make full good bloody use of my precious time...
anyhow, today i did one eng passage...
I've to study for my physics...*oopx* actauully i did my "mind-map" for physics le...but kinda not safe, so i must study again for more information and confirmation...
And now da book in right in front of me...it's 2222...nice no...i think i'd better take my sis physics file and scan through the questions that wil be asked...hahax...see if i know how to answer...I've planned my t-t...and my only online day is sat at night...the best of all days...lol...ONLI SAT...hahax...wth?see if i can restrict moiself manx...

Monday, July 18, 2005