"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, July 16, 2005

my itchy hand and went to alter one answer because i donno if that is correct...I very crazy manx...I only listened attentively at the second time and it was kinda scary...hahas...tried to digest the first one and later i quickly "pia"...lol...stupid me...Am i going to start my sentence with "I" again?haha...today mad la...Both my sis n i wanted to go the the indoor stadium to play t-t...before that, i have to book the court...however...I'm very LUCKY indeed...THE COURT WAS BOOKED until 7pm...and someone laughed at me on the line...it was raining also and i had to walk back with my feet wet ansd i was complaining!!...so malicious...hahas...anyway, he got his retribution...kos he was drenched too...den i said i saw i "wet" pigeon about to rot...den he said he is like the wet pigeon rotting too...den i rmb he said he was sick so i replied that it was also SICK like him...lol...
hiax...den went mac with sis n bought mc flurry(oreo)...shared with her...
The rain has finally stopped...lol...sad la...purposely de..our plans are always failing...budden i feel like going out tml with my sis and brother perhaps...lol...my sister wanted a "sibling day"...i think it's a great idea...hmmm...but hope that she doesn't forget what she said lor...lol...but i ought to study for my tests too...eng, maths, a maths vectors test. ss,physics test are all next week...and the pro thing is that i've not learn a single subject...wth!!
i had better start...perhaps now...but I'm chatting...hahax...long time nv chat with some frens...lol...so must socialize with them...
maybe it's not a good way to study but then can la...mian qiang lor...bye...

Saturday, July 16, 2005