"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, July 25, 2005

haix...yesterday never blog kos i was too tired that i fell into a deep sleep, oblivious of my surrounding....nv go online...sad...never did i had a dream[perhaps i was too exhausted that i didn't want to dream]...hahax...Den i suddenly woke up and was baffled if i did brush my teeth last night...perhaps i did...cant rmb...went to the park with my parents to come home with blisters on my feet...i wore slippers to stroll in the park but didn't know that by strolling, my feet could also get blisters...wth...hahax...apply plaster lorx...if not it would be painful to walk...hahax...i think i'd better go revise my stupid work le...can't blog that long liao...later if i have the time, i'll just update lorx...



Night falls...it should be time for me to go to bed...however, i don't think i would be to bed so early today...I'm going to revise my probability sums...i sux at that...haha...jus now was doing the revision of probability and after that i ironed the clothes...pathetic...but nvm...quite fast...actually wanted to blog first and den iron but come to think of it...I'll do the things i dread first...lol...things are so unexpected...next week if I'm not wrong, i have e maths, geog and science test...gosh~now i rembered if i nv rmb wrongly, tuesday there's both e maths and science test9dun go sch?)haha...I'm not this kinda person anyway...I dun avoid tests...I face it...lol...I take up the challenge(but i wonder how much STRENGHT/ABILITY i got)...sometimes i despise myself...lol...and to say of it, i really can't slp early le cause i have to finish probabilty by today and perhaps start on science...one day to revise chem is not enough...3 chapters...wtf?those chapters are those that I'm not sure de...the chem teacher totally sux la...can't say that...should say i sux at not being able to interprete wth they teaching...lol...luckily t.a.b in hospital...lol...if not i would be omg...wth is he talking?kkx...cya...

Monday, July 25, 2005